How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Computer – When your cellphone is attacked by SMS spam such as money loan offers, SMS fraud, etc., you are definitely upset. It could be, so upset, you actually delete all text messages or SMS (short message service) as a whole. Then, you are surprised because there are some important messages that should not be deleted, but disappear.
Don’t panic, whether you have Android Oreo, Nougat, or even an older version, you can still restore the deleted text message with the right software. The condition is that this part of memory on your cellphone has not been overwritten by application updates, file downloads, or anything else. The following are tips and also a How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Computer tutorial, which you can easily try.
How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Computer
1. SMS restoration with the application on the PC
One of the easiest ways to restore text messages that have been deleted is to use the application on a PC called “MobiKin Doctor” Android. This application supports more than 2000 models of Android devices. Whatever cell phone you have, it will most likely be supported by this one application.
Uniquely, this application can still restore deleted text messages, whether your smartphone has been rooted or not. Below is the process of returning a text message with the software with an example of a Samsung S6 smart phone model.
• Install MobiKin Doctor on your PC
The first thing you have to do is of course to download this application. Actually this application is a paid application, but you can try it by taking the free version of Free Trial.
• Connect a cellphone with a PC
Connect your device to a PC via USB. This application connect your device to this application and notify when process begin. You will be asked to allow MobiKin access to your cellphone, and in a few seconds, you can see a preview of the text message on the MobiKin main screen.
• Select the type of data you want to take
Once connected, your mobile data will be displayed, such as the model, system version, etc., and will be given a choice of the type of data you want to take. As can be seen from the following picture, you can recover many types of data, namely contacts, photos, messages, call logs, photos, videos, audio, and documents. Choose “Message” and do it click Next.
• Recovery of lost or deleted data
Your data will be taken for a moment and will be displayed as shown below. Here, we have selected all categories, but if you only choose “Message,” then you will only see that section. You can choose to only display deleted items (if you have very many messages) so that it makes it easier to filter. Select each individual message or you can choose all of them by checking the check box in the top bar. Next, select Restore to retrieve lost or deleted data. After your data is recovered, you will be asked to save it directly to your PC. Select or create a folder that matches the desire to save your message.
2. Make sure you never lose text messages again
It’s a bit troublesome, to reverse text messages that are accidentally deleted. Well, if you don’t want to lose text messages again, the most effective way to look after them is to do regular backups. To make it easier to backup text messages, you can use a free application called SMS Backup & Restore.
1. After downloading and installing SMS Backup & Restore, open the application and tap on Create Backup.
2. Next, choose what you want to backup, whether text messages, phone calls, or both, then choose where you want to send the backup, namely Google Drive, Dropbox, or your own cellphone. Then, press Next.
3. Make your choice from the list that appears, then press OK.
4. If you choose to save data to Google Drive, then you must enter your Google account. This requires fast settings. You can also test how the SMS Backup & Restore application works by using the Test function.
5. After you set up a Google Drive account, you can also choose when the backup process must be done, both when using WiFi and when charging.
6. You can decide when backup must be done, either on a daily, weekly, or hourly basis. In advanced settings, you can schedule backups while disabling notifications. After you configure the application until it matches your wishes, choose Backup now to start backing up your SMS or phone calls.
Hopefully this article How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Computer can help you restore accidentally deleted text messages on your smartphone. Good luck!